Thank You 2015 Sponsors!
Registration HAS ClOSED - VISIT US ONSITE TO Register.
(Click on the image above to download the registration brochure.)
The New York Public Transit CONNECTIONS Conference & Expo, in partnership with NYSDOT, the Rural Transportation Assistance Program and the Federal Transit Administration, is the State's largest annual gathering of public transportation managers and professionals and the premier source for professional development.
Two days of practical education, an expo to make CONNECTIONS to solve your everyday challenges and time to exchange ideas with your colleagues.
• NYPTA Maintenance Talks Session
• Transit Manufacturing Panel Discussion
• State, National and Corportate Perspective on NYS Transit
• NYSDOT training sessions to improve operations
• FTA trainers providing guidance on federal programs
• RTAP and Mobility Management track
• Maintenance & operations-focused topics presented by agencies and companies
• Leadership centered topics to guide aspiring professionals in climbing the transit industry ladder
• A 20,000 square-foot exhibit hall with Bus Displays along with two receptions on the show floor
• Tours of the RTS New Transit Hub
Special Amtrak Discount Offered to NYPTA Attendees
Amtrak offers a 10% discount off the best available rail fare to Rochester between October 24, 2015 through November 1, 2015. To book your reservation call Amtrak at 1-800-872-7245 or contact your local travel agent. Fares cannot be booked via Internet. Please be sure to refer to Fare Code X15Y-931 when making your reservation. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
Applaud the First Class of the Public Transit Leadership Institute (PTLI)
Join us on Wednesday, October 28, at the Annual Luncheon to congratulate our six participants who completed a year-long series of events, webinars and hands-on activities that provided a first-hand look at the role of a transit agency executive.
• Omar Alvarado, Senior Vice President & Scheduling Analyst, NICE Bus
• Larry Kaminski, Mobility Management Planner, Ardent Solutions
• Joseph Landy, Assistant Superintendent, CDTA
• James Morrell, Deputy Director, Public Transit, NFTA
• Richard Nasso, Jr., Assistant Superintendent, CDTA
• James Ramos, Manager of Transit Center Operations, RTS
Visit the New RTS Transit Center
Tours are scheduled on Tuesday, October 27, and Thursday, October 29, to see the new RTS Transit Center. Be sure to leave time in your conference planning to sign up for the tours.